08 April 2011

My Absolute Favorite Pair of Scissors!

I was first introduced to this pair of scissors years ago during a "crafternoon" session with some friends but never got to buying it.  Then sometime last January, my co-teacher gave me hers!  I never really thought I would appreciate it as much as I do now! 

It is a very efficient, little pair of scissors with non-stick blades and comfortable, soft grip handles.  The non-stick blades can cut through clear tape, double-sided tape, masking tape and sticker paper - without the sticky stuff adhering to them!  I just love it!  

I also love that the fine point tips of the blades make it easy to puncture paper when I have to cut a hole through a design.  So convenient.

This should be available in National Bookstore, SM Southmall branch.  Check out the scrapbooking section.  Its brand is All About Scrapbooking.   It comes in bigger sizes as well.





No comments: